RE: [pcgen] Goblins

  • JASON WALSH
    Message 1 of 9 , May 3, 2011
      Andrew

      And how would I set up Goblin to ave Ranger favoroed class?

      Thank you for all the help.

      Jason

      Message 2 of 9 , May 3, 2011

        It'll be another 4 hours before I'll have a chance to delve / dive in and get you an accurate answer.

        But off the top of my head, when you create a PC, you are given an opportunity to select the favored
        class. Test it out on a normal PC race, find where that is located. Now then try with your goblin,
        if that option isn't available, then you may enter a 1 in the box and you'll be able to choose a
        favored class at that point. If that doesn't make sense, then you'll have to wait the four hours.

        My best advice if you're feel anxious and adventuresome would be to pull up the data set for
        Pathfinder core, and see how it was coded. Always fun to see how things are connected together.
        Although I'll warn you, it is a bit complex, but that is due to the complexity involved in
        supporting a very fluid system.

        Cheers,