Re: Suddenly having issues printing/exporting

  • th0ughtc0ntagi0n
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 30, 2011
      > Hm, this is straight 5.16.4? or did you grab the Pathfinder OOC#5
      It is straight 5.16.4 as far as I know. I did not grab anything specifically for Pathfinder. I just downloaded the pcgen installer.
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 30, 2011
        Odd, haven't had reports of the regular exporter in 5.16.4 having any issues.

        You said this is only in the Modern Game Setting?

        On 4/30/2011 12:51 PM, th0ughtc0ntagi0n wrote:
        >> Hm, this is straight 5.16.4? or did you grab the Pathfinder OOC#5
        > It is straight 5.16.4 as far as I know. I did not grab anything specifically for Pathfinder. I just downloaded the pcgen installer.

        > PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/

      • th0ughtc0ntagi0n
        Message 3 of 5 , May 2, 2011
          > Odd, haven't had reports of the regular exporter in 5.16.4 having
          >any issues.
          > You said this is only in the Modern Game Setting?
          It is the only setting I have tried. I will try another tonight and let you know.