RE: [pcgen] Pathfinder Advanced Players Guide OOC Data Set seems to break character sheet printing

  • Samuel Robinson
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 23 5:27 PM
      FWIW, I'm apparently having trouble getting the file correctly. I'm either
      getting XML in the browser (which I've tried cutting and pasting to get the
      previous result) or if I go to the file site I get a smaller download (87 vs
      152 KB) That looks like something that's local to my environment, so I'll
      play with that, but someone else needs to verify the fix. Sorry about that.

      Sam

      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 30 10:58 AM

        Regrab Pathfinder OOC#5, there was a fix put into it 24 hours after it's initial release.