Suddenly having issues printing/exporting

  • th0ughtc0ntagi0n
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 30, 2011
      I am trying to print a character sheet. I am using the d20 modern SRD.

      I am running on Vista. I haven't had this problem before. I haven't tried printing in a month. Have not changed versions since I last printed. I am using 5.16.4.

      Do I need to post the entire debug window output? Here is a snippet of it but let me know if I need to give more information. This happens whether I try to print or try to export to PDF. I can export to standard and Text.

      Thanks

      sun.cpu.isalist=pentium_pro+mmx pentium_pro pentium+m...
      Memory: 134,348Kb total, 31,518.719Kb free, 506,816Kb max.
      SEVERE pcgen.util.FOPHandler Exception in FOPHandler:setInputFile
      org.apache.fop.apps.FOPException: javax.xml.transform.TransformerConfigurationException: javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: ElemTemplateElement error: attrib
      at org.apache.fop.apps.TraxInputHandler.initTransformer(TraxInputHandler.java:108)
      at org.apache.fop.apps.TraxInputHandler.<init>(TraxInputHandler.java:84)
      at org.apache.fop.apps.XSLTInputHandler.<init>(XSLTInputHandler.java:71)
      at pcgen.util.FOPHandler.setInputFile(Unknown Source)
      at pcgen.gui.MainPrint.export(Unknown Source)
      at pcgen.gui.MainPrint.access$500(Unknown Source)
      at pcgen.gui.MainPrint$ButtonListener$1.run(Unknown Source)
      at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

      ---------
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 30, 2011

        Hm, this is straight 5.16.4? or did you grab the Pathfinder OOC#5

        If you grabbed the Pathfinder OOC #5, you need to redownload it, as that had a bug in the base.xml
        file. You can grab the latest version of it online or I can send it to you.

        On 4/30/2011 7:24 AM, th0ughtc0ntagi0n wrote:
        > I am trying to print a character sheet. I am using the d20 modern SRD.
        >
        > I am running on Vista. I haven't had this problem before. I haven't tried printing in a month. Have not changed versions since I last printed. I am using 5.16.4.
        >
        > Do I need to post the entire debug window output? Here is a snippet of it but let me know if I need to give more information. This happens whether I try to print or try to export to PDF. I can export to standard and Text.
        >
        > Thanks
        >
        > sun.cpu.isalist=pentium_pro+mmx pentium_pro pentium+m...
        > Memory: 134,348Kb total, 31,518.719Kb free, 506,816Kb max.
        > SEVERE pcgen.util.FOPHandler Exception in FOPHandler:setInputFile
        > org.apache.fop.apps.FOPException: javax.xml.transform.TransformerConfigurationException: javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: ElemTemplateElement error: attrib
        > at org.apache.fop.apps.TraxInputHandler.initTransformer(TraxInputHandler.java:108)
        > at org.apache.fop.apps.TraxInputHandler.<init>(TraxInputHandler.java:84)
        > at org.apache.fop.apps.XSLTInputHandler.<init>(XSLTInputHandler.java:71)
        > at pcgen.util.FOPHandler.setInputFile(Unknown Source)
        > at pcgen.gui.MainPrint.export(Unknown Source)
        > at pcgen.gui.MainPrint.access$500(Unknown Source)
        > at pcgen.gui.MainPrint$ButtonListener$1.run(Unknown Source)
        > at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
        >
        > ---------

        > PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/

      • th0ughtc0ntagi0n
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 30, 2011
          > Hm, this is straight 5.16.4? or did you grab the Pathfinder OOC#5
          It is straight 5.16.4 as far as I know. I did not grab anything specifically for Pathfinder. I just downloaded the pcgen installer.
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 30, 2011
            Odd, haven't had reports of the regular exporter in 5.16.4 having any issues.

            You said this is only in the Modern Game Setting?

            Message 5 of 5 , May 2, 2011
              > Odd, haven't had reports of the regular exporter in 5.16.4 having
              >any issues.
              > You said this is only in the Modern Game Setting?
              It is the only setting I have tried. I will try another tonight and let you know.