Re: [pcgen] PCGen bugs

  • The Penpal
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 28 6:20 PM
      I am not sure if this is a bug or if I just do not know how to get this to work.

      I made an inquisitior and at 7th level took expanded arcana, but it has not added slots for spells, do I have to do something else?

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 29 5:43 PM

        Feel free to log these all over at JIRA.PCGEN.ORG

        Just sign up and create issue - these will either be Code Bugs (Program issues), or Data Bugs (LST
        Monkey can fix).

        Cheers,

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 29 6:17 PM

          Open a Data Bug, sounds like something is missing.

        • luinvilya
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 30 6:51 AM

            > I made an inquisitior and at 7th level took expanded arcana, but it has not added slots for spells, do I have to do something else?

            I'm using OOC data set update 5, and I've confirmed Expanded Arcana does nothing. I'll open an issue for it.

            Any other bugs?