Re: [pcgen] Quick Output Question!

  • Clayton Blanchard
    Message 1 of 18 , Apr 28, 2011
      Awesome thanks. I assume I stick it in the same directory as the file you
      told me about earlier (the one I could edit)?

      On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 3:37 PM, Andrew <drew0500@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > Yes, though you can just check your inbox and grab the copy of the actual
      > file I sent you.
      >
      > Cheers,
      >

      > On 4/28/2011 12:34 PM, Clayton Blanchard wrote:
      > > The latest stable one. Are you saying I would have to get the alpha of
      > > 5.17.6 to get access to that?
      > >
      > > On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 3:02 PM, Andrew <drew0500@...> wrote:
      > >

      > >> Hi,
      > >>
      > >> 5.16.4 or 5.17.6?
      > >>
      > >> IIRC, 5.16.4 doesn't have those sheets.

      > >> csheet_initTool.rpgrp

      > >> Portal
      > can

      > http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/07_autobuilds.php

      > >> --
      > >> Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      > >> Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur

      > Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      > Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
      > Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

      I stab you in the FACE!

      With love! :)

      Message 2 of 18 , Apr 28, 2011
        Correct.

        Message 3 of 18 , Apr 28, 2011
          Is there somewhere where I can find the tags, like |CLASSLIST| and whatnot?
          I have an idea but I need that info before I can try it.

          Message 4 of 18 , Apr 28, 2011
            In the program hit F1 - this opens the docs, go to the Outputsheet tokens section

            or online you can go to:

            http://pcgen-test.org/autobuilds/pcgen-docs/navtokenindex.html

            and browse that as well.

            Cheers,