Re: [pcgen] Quick Output Question!

    Message 1 of 18 , Apr 28, 2011

      Yes, though you can just check your inbox and grab the copy of the actual file I sent you.

      Cheers,

    • Clayton Blanchard
      Message 2 of 18 , Apr 28, 2011
        Awesome thanks. I assume I stick it in the same directory as the file you
        told me about earlier (the one I could edit)?

        On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 3:37 PM, Andrew <drew0500@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > Yes, though you can just check your inbox and grab the copy of the actual
        > file I sent you.
        >
        > Cheers,
        >

        > On 4/28/2011 12:34 PM, Clayton Blanchard wrote:
        > > The latest stable one. Are you saying I would have to get the alpha of
        > > 5.17.6 to get access to that?
        > >
        > > On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 3:02 PM, Andrew <drew0500@...> wrote:
        > >

        > >> Hi,
        > >>
        > >> 5.16.4 or 5.17.6?
        > >>
        > >> IIRC, 5.16.4 doesn't have those sheets.

        > >> csheet_initTool.rpgrp

        > >> Portal
        > can

        > http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/07_autobuilds.php

        > >> --
        > >> Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
        > >> Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur

        > Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
        > Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
        > Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

        I stab you in the FACE!

        With love! :)

        Message 3 of 18 , Apr 28, 2011
          Correct.

          Message 4 of 18 , Apr 28, 2011
            Is there somewhere where I can find the tags, like |CLASSLIST| and whatnot?
            I have an idea but I need that info before I can try it.

            Message 5 of 18 , Apr 28, 2011
              In the program hit F1 - this opens the docs, go to the Outputsheet tokens section

              or online you can go to:

              http://pcgen-test.org/autobuilds/pcgen-docs/navtokenindex.html

              and browse that as well.

              Cheers,