Re: [pcgen] Quick Output Question!

  • Clayton Blanchard
    Message 1 of 18 , Apr 28, 2011
      The latest stable one. Are you saying I would have to get the alpha of
      5.17.6 to get access to that?

      On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 3:02 PM, Andrew <drew0500@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > 5.16.4 or 5.17.6?
      >
      > IIRC, 5.16.4 doesn't have those sheets.
      >

      > On 4/28/2011 11:25 AM, Clayton Blanchard wrote:
      > > Interesting. For some reason the only ones I have are
      > csheet_initTool.rpgrp
      > > and csheet_plain.txt
      > >
      > > Dunno why its missing, I just downloaded PCGen last night 0_o
      > >
      > > On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 2:01 PM, Andrew <drew0500@...> wrote:
      > >

      > >> Hi,
      > >>
      > >> Export to text, and select the obsidian portal one.

      > Portal
      > >> send

      > >> --
      > >> Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      > >> Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur

      > Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      > Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
      > Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

      I stab you in the FACE!

      With love! :)

      Message 2 of 18 , Apr 28, 2011

        Yes, though you can just check your inbox and grab the copy of the actual file I sent you.

        Cheers,

        Message 3 of 18 , Apr 28, 2011
          Awesome thanks. I assume I stick it in the same directory as the file you
          told me about earlier (the one I could edit)?

          Message 4 of 18 , Apr 28, 2011
            Correct.

            Message 5 of 18 , Apr 28, 2011
              Is there somewhere where I can find the tags, like |CLASSLIST| and whatnot?
              I have an idea but I need that info before I can try it.

              Message 6 of 18 , Apr 28, 2011
                In the program hit F1 - this opens the docs, go to the Outputsheet tokens section

                or online you can go to:

                http://pcgen-test.org/autobuilds/pcgen-docs/navtokenindex.html

                and browse that as well.

                Cheers,