Re: [pcgen] Quick Output Question!

    Message 1 of 18 , Apr 28, 2011

      Export to text, and select the obsidian portal one.

      On 4/28/2011 10:30 AM, Clayton Blanchard wrote:
      > Where would that option be found? To export using that?
      >
      > On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 1:26 PM, Andrew <drew0500@...> wrote:
      >

      >> Hi,
      >>
      >> It's included.
      >>
      >> Looks like it uses those codes. Here's a snippet
      >>
      >> [B]Init[/B]:|SPACE|
      >> |INITIATIVEMOD|,|SPACE|[B]Senses[/B]:|SPACE|
      >> |FOR,%VisionTest,STRLEN[VISION],STRLEN[VISION],1,0|
      >> |IIF(%VisionTest:0)|
      >> |ELSE|
      >> |VISION|,|SPACE|
      >> |ENDIF|
      >> |ENDFOR|
      >> |IIF(GAMEMODE:Pathfinder)|
      >> [B]Perception[/B]:|SPACE|
      >> |SKILL.Perception.TOTAL.SIGN|
      >>

      >> On 4/28/2011 10:16 AM, Terry Milnes wrote:
      >>> I borrowed from someone else's output sheet to make the Obsidian Portal
      >>> version I have. I think it is included by default now. If not, I can send
      >>> you it when I get home.

      >>> Related Lists
      >>> PCGen's Online Docs:
      >> http://pcgen-test.org/autobuilds/pcgen-docs/index.html
      >>> PCGen's Backup Autobuilds and Docs:
      >>> PCGen List File Help:
      >>>
      >>> PCGen Experimental:
      >>> Yahoo! Groups Links
      >>>

      >> --
      >> Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)

      >> Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
      >> Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

    • Clayton Blanchard
      Message 2 of 18 , Apr 28, 2011
        Interesting. For some reason the only ones I have are csheet_initTool.rpgrp
        and csheet_plain.txt

        Dunno why its missing, I just downloaded PCGen last night 0_o

        On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 2:01 PM, Andrew <drew0500@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > Export to text, and select the obsidian portal one.
        >

        > On 4/28/2011 10:30 AM, Clayton Blanchard wrote:
        > > Where would that option be found? To export using that?
        > >
        > > On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 1:26 PM, Andrew <drew0500@...> wrote:
        > >

        > >> Hi,
        > >>
        > >> It's included.
        > >>
        > >> Looks like it uses those codes. Here's a snippet
        > >>
        > >> [B]Init[/B]:|SPACE|
        > >> |INITIATIVEMOD|,|SPACE|[B]Senses[/B]:|SPACE|
        > >> |FOR,%VisionTest,STRLEN[VISION],STRLEN[VISION],1,0|
        > >> |IIF(%VisionTest:0)|
        > >> |ELSE|
        > >> |VISION|,|SPACE|
        > >> |ENDIF|
        > >> |ENDFOR|
        > >> |IIF(GAMEMODE:Pathfinder)|
        > >> [B]Perception[/B]:|SPACE|
        > >> |SKILL.Perception.TOTAL.SIGN|

        > send

        > >> http://pcgen-test.org/autobuilds/pcgen-docs/index.html
        > >> http://pcgen.akozakis.id.au/autobuilds/download.html

        > >> --
        > >> Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)

        > >> Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur

        > Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
        > Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
        > Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

        I stab you in the FACE!

        With love! :)

        Message 3 of 18 , Apr 28, 2011

          5.16.4 or 5.17.6?

          IIRC, 5.16.4 doesn't have those sheets.

          Message 4 of 18 , Apr 28, 2011
            The latest stable one. Are you saying I would have to get the alpha of
            5.17.6 to get access to that?

            Message 5 of 18 , Apr 28, 2011

              Yes, though you can just check your inbox and grab the copy of the actual file I sent you.

              Cheers,

              Message 6 of 18 , Apr 28, 2011
                Awesome thanks. I assume I stick it in the same directory as the file you
                told me about earlier (the one I could edit)?

                Message 7 of 18 , Apr 28, 2011
                  Correct.

                  Message 8 of 18 , Apr 28, 2011
                    Is there somewhere where I can find the tags, like |CLASSLIST| and whatnot?
                    I have an idea but I need that info before I can try it.

                    Message 9 of 18 , Apr 28, 2011
                      In the program hit F1 - this opens the docs, go to the Outputsheet tokens section

                      or online you can go to:

                      http://pcgen-test.org/autobuilds/pcgen-docs/navtokenindex.html

                      and browse that as well.

                      Cheers,