Re: [pcgen] Quick Output Question!

    Message 1 of 18 , Apr 28, 2011

      It's included.

      Looks like it uses those codes. Here's a snippet

      [B]Init[/B]:|SPACE|
      |INITIATIVEMOD|,|SPACE|[B]Senses[/B]:|SPACE|
      |FOR,%VisionTest,STRLEN[VISION],STRLEN[VISION],1,0|
      |IIF(%VisionTest:0)|
      |ELSE|
      |VISION|,|SPACE|
      |ENDIF|
      |ENDFOR|
      |IIF(GAMEMODE:Pathfinder)|
      [B]Perception[/B]:|SPACE|
      |SKILL.Perception.TOTAL.SIGN|

      On 4/28/2011 10:16 AM, Terry Milnes wrote:
      > I borrowed from someone else's output sheet to make the Obsidian Portal
      > version I have. I think it is included by default now. If not, I can send
      > you it when I get home.

      > PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/

    • Clayton Blanchard
      Message 2 of 18 , Apr 28, 2011
        Where would that option be found? To export using that?

        On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 1:26 PM, Andrew <drew0500@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > It's included.
        >
        > Looks like it uses those codes. Here's a snippet
        >
        > [B]Init[/B]:|SPACE|
        > |INITIATIVEMOD|,|SPACE|[B]Senses[/B]:|SPACE|
        > |FOR,%VisionTest,STRLEN[VISION],STRLEN[VISION],1,0|
        > |IIF(%VisionTest:0)|
        > |ELSE|
        > |VISION|,|SPACE|
        > |ENDIF|
        > |ENDFOR|
        > |IIF(GAMEMODE:Pathfinder)|
        > [B]Perception[/B]:|SPACE|
        > |SKILL.Perception.TOTAL.SIGN|
        >

        > On 4/28/2011 10:16 AM, Terry Milnes wrote:
        > > I borrowed from someone else's output sheet to make the Obsidian Portal
        > > version I have. I think it is included by default now. If not, I can send
        > > you it when I get home.

        > > Related Lists
        > > PCGen's Online Docs:
        > > PCGen's Backup Autobuilds and Docs:
        > >
        > > PCGen List File Help:
        > >
        > > PCGen Experimental:
        > > Yahoo! Groups Links
        > >

        > --
        > Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)

        > Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
        > Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

        I stab you in the FACE!

        With love! :)

        Message 3 of 18 , Apr 28, 2011

          Export to text, and select the obsidian portal one.

          Message 4 of 18 , Apr 28, 2011
            Interesting. For some reason the only ones I have are csheet_initTool.rpgrp
            and csheet_plain.txt

            Dunno why its missing, I just downloaded PCGen last night 0_o

            Message 5 of 18 , Apr 28, 2011

              5.16.4 or 5.17.6?

              IIRC, 5.16.4 doesn't have those sheets.

              Message 6 of 18 , Apr 28, 2011
                The latest stable one. Are you saying I would have to get the alpha of
                5.17.6 to get access to that?

                Message 7 of 18 , Apr 28, 2011

                  Yes, though you can just check your inbox and grab the copy of the actual file I sent you.

                  Cheers,

                  Message 8 of 18 , Apr 28, 2011
                    Awesome thanks. I assume I stick it in the same directory as the file you
                    told me about earlier (the one I could edit)?

                    Message 9 of 18 , Apr 28, 2011
                      Correct.

                      Message 10 of 18 , Apr 28, 2011
                        Is there somewhere where I can find the tags, like |CLASSLIST| and whatnot?
                        I have an idea but I need that info before I can try it.

                        Message 11 of 18 , Apr 28, 2011
                          In the program hit F1 - this opens the docs, go to the Outputsheet tokens section

                          or online you can go to:

                          http://pcgen-test.org/autobuilds/pcgen-docs/navtokenindex.html

                          and browse that as well.

                          Cheers,