Re: [pcgen] Quick Output Question!

  • Clayton Blanchard
    Message 1 of 18 , Apr 28, 2011
      Does Obsidian Portal use BBC Code for formatting?

      On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 1:16 PM, Terry Milnes <neofax99@...> wrote:

      > I borrowed from someone else's output sheet to make the Obsidian Portal
      > version I have. I think it is included by default now. If not, I can send
      > you it when I get home.

      I stab you in the FACE!

      With love! :)

      Message 2 of 18 , Apr 28, 2011
        Hi,

        It's included.

        Looks like it uses those codes. Here's a snippet

        [B]Init[/B]:|SPACE|
        |INITIATIVEMOD|,|SPACE|[B]Senses[/B]:|SPACE|
        |FOR,%VisionTest,STRLEN[VISION],STRLEN[VISION],1,0|
        |IIF(%VisionTest:0)|
        |ELSE|
        |VISION|,|SPACE|
        |ENDIF|
        |ENDFOR|
        |IIF(GAMEMODE:Pathfinder)|
        [B]Perception[/B]:|SPACE|
        |SKILL.Perception.TOTAL.SIGN|

        On 4/28/2011 10:16 AM, Terry Milnes wrote:
        > I borrowed from someone else's output sheet to make the Obsidian Portal
        > version I have. I think it is included by default now. If not, I can send
        > you it when I get home.

        > PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/

      • Clayton Blanchard
        Message 3 of 18 , Apr 28, 2011
          Where would that option be found? To export using that?

          On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 1:26 PM, Andrew <drew0500@...> wrote:

          > Hi,
          >
          > It's included.
          >
          > Looks like it uses those codes. Here's a snippet
          >
          > [B]Init[/B]:|SPACE|
          > |INITIATIVEMOD|,|SPACE|[B]Senses[/B]:|SPACE|
          > |FOR,%VisionTest,STRLEN[VISION],STRLEN[VISION],1,0|
          > |IIF(%VisionTest:0)|
          > |ELSE|
          > |VISION|,|SPACE|
          > |ENDIF|
          > |ENDFOR|
          > |IIF(GAMEMODE:Pathfinder)|
          > [B]Perception[/B]:|SPACE|
          > |SKILL.Perception.TOTAL.SIGN|
          >

          > On 4/28/2011 10:16 AM, Terry Milnes wrote:
          > > I borrowed from someone else's output sheet to make the Obsidian Portal
          > > version I have. I think it is included by default now. If not, I can send
          > > you it when I get home.

          > > Related Lists
          > > PCGen's Online Docs:
          > > PCGen's Backup Autobuilds and Docs:
          > >
          > > PCGen List File Help:
          > >
          > > PCGen Experimental:
          > > Yahoo! Groups Links
          > >

          > --
          > Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)

          > Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
          > Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

          I stab you in the FACE!

          With love! :)

          Message 4 of 18 , Apr 28, 2011
            Hi,

            Export to text, and select the obsidian portal one.

            Message 5 of 18 , Apr 28, 2011
              Interesting. For some reason the only ones I have are csheet_initTool.rpgrp
              and csheet_plain.txt

              Dunno why its missing, I just downloaded PCGen last night 0_o

              Message 6 of 18 , Apr 28, 2011
                Hi,

                5.16.4 or 5.17.6?

                IIRC, 5.16.4 doesn't have those sheets.

                Message 7 of 18 , Apr 28, 2011
                  The latest stable one. Are you saying I would have to get the alpha of
                  5.17.6 to get access to that?

                  Message 8 of 18 , Apr 28, 2011
                    Hi,

                    Yes, though you can just check your inbox and grab the copy of the actual file I sent you.

                    Cheers,

                    Message 9 of 18 , Apr 28, 2011
                      Awesome thanks. I assume I stick it in the same directory as the file you
                      told me about earlier (the one I could edit)?

                      Message 10 of 18 , Apr 28, 2011
                        Correct.

                        Message 11 of 18 , Apr 28, 2011
                          Is there somewhere where I can find the tags, like |CLASSLIST| and whatnot?
                          I have an idea but I need that info before I can try it.

                          Message 12 of 18 , Apr 28, 2011
                            In the program hit F1 - this opens the docs, go to the Outputsheet tokens section

                            or online you can go to:

                            http://pcgen-test.org/autobuilds/pcgen-docs/navtokenindex.html

                            and browse that as well.

                            Cheers,