Re: [pcgen] Quick Output Question!

  • Terry Milnes
    Message 1 of 18 , Apr 28, 2011
      I borrowed from someone else's output sheet to make the Obsidian Portal
      version I have. I think it is included by default now. If not, I can send
      you it when I get home.

    • Clayton Blanchard
      Message 2 of 18 , Apr 28, 2011
        Does Obsidian Portal use BBC Code for formatting?

        On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 1:16 PM, Terry Milnes <neofax99@...> wrote:

        > I borrowed from someone else's output sheet to make the Obsidian Portal
        > version I have. I think it is included by default now. If not, I can send
        > you it when I get home.

        I stab you in the FACE!

        With love! :)

        Message 3 of 18 , Apr 28, 2011

          It's included.

          Looks like it uses those codes. Here's a snippet

          [B]Init[/B]:|SPACE|
          |INITIATIVEMOD|,|SPACE|[B]Senses[/B]:|SPACE|
          |FOR,%VisionTest,STRLEN[VISION],STRLEN[VISION],1,0|
          |IIF(%VisionTest:0)|
          |ELSE|
          |VISION|,|SPACE|
          |ENDIF|
          |ENDFOR|
          |IIF(GAMEMODE:Pathfinder)|
          [B]Perception[/B]:|SPACE|
          |SKILL.Perception.TOTAL.SIGN|

          On 4/28/2011 10:16 AM, Terry Milnes wrote:
          > I borrowed from someone else's output sheet to make the Obsidian Portal
          > version I have. I think it is included by default now. If not, I can send
          > you it when I get home.

          > PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/

        • Clayton Blanchard
          Message 4 of 18 , Apr 28, 2011
            Where would that option be found? To export using that?

            On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 1:26 PM, Andrew <drew0500@...> wrote:

            > Hi,
            >
            > It's included.
            >
            > Looks like it uses those codes. Here's a snippet
            >
            > [B]Init[/B]:|SPACE|
            > |INITIATIVEMOD|,|SPACE|[B]Senses[/B]:|SPACE|
            > |FOR,%VisionTest,STRLEN[VISION],STRLEN[VISION],1,0|
            > |IIF(%VisionTest:0)|
            > |ELSE|
            > |VISION|,|SPACE|
            > |ENDIF|
            > |ENDFOR|
            > |IIF(GAMEMODE:Pathfinder)|
            > [B]Perception[/B]:|SPACE|
            > |SKILL.Perception.TOTAL.SIGN|
            >

            > On 4/28/2011 10:16 AM, Terry Milnes wrote:
            > > I borrowed from someone else's output sheet to make the Obsidian Portal
            > > version I have. I think it is included by default now. If not, I can send
            > > you it when I get home.

            > > Related Lists
            > > PCGen's Online Docs:
            > > PCGen's Backup Autobuilds and Docs:
            > >
            > > PCGen List File Help:
            > >
            > > PCGen Experimental:
            > > Yahoo! Groups Links
            > >

            > --
            > Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)

            > Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
            > Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

            I stab you in the FACE!

            With love! :)

            Message 5 of 18 , Apr 28, 2011

              Export to text, and select the obsidian portal one.

              Message 6 of 18 , Apr 28, 2011
                Interesting. For some reason the only ones I have are csheet_initTool.rpgrp
                and csheet_plain.txt

                Dunno why its missing, I just downloaded PCGen last night 0_o

                Message 7 of 18 , Apr 28, 2011

                  5.16.4 or 5.17.6?

                  IIRC, 5.16.4 doesn't have those sheets.

                  Message 8 of 18 , Apr 28, 2011
                    The latest stable one. Are you saying I would have to get the alpha of
                    5.17.6 to get access to that?

                    Message 9 of 18 , Apr 28, 2011

                      Yes, though you can just check your inbox and grab the copy of the actual file I sent you.

                      Cheers,

                      Message 10 of 18 , Apr 28, 2011
                        Awesome thanks. I assume I stick it in the same directory as the file you
                        told me about earlier (the one I could edit)?

                        Message 11 of 18 , Apr 28, 2011
                          Correct.

                          Message 12 of 18 , Apr 28, 2011
                            Is there somewhere where I can find the tags, like |CLASSLIST| and whatnot?
                            I have an idea but I need that info before I can try it.

                            Message 13 of 18 , Apr 28, 2011
                              In the program hit F1 - this opens the docs, go to the Outputsheet tokens section

                              or online you can go to:

                              http://pcgen-test.org/autobuilds/pcgen-docs/navtokenindex.html

                              and browse that as well.

                              Cheers,