Seeking Old Creature Collection Files...

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 24, 2011
      ON BEHALF OF

      jason.flynn.kemp@...

      The message summary:
      --------------------
      FROM:jason.flynn.kemp@...
      DATE: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 13:46:51 -0000
      SUBJECT: Seeking Old Creature Collection Files...

      Good Morning, All:

      I'm seeking data files from the old PCGen 2.x era, for the
      Scarred Lands Creature Collection. I am looking for this
      data for personal use only. I know they existed at one point
      in time, and I'm hoping that someone might be able to assist
      me here. Any help you can give me in this endeavor would be
      greatly appreciated.

      With Regards, Flynn
      --------------------

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 24, 2011

        Should still exist in current 5.16.4 unless they were pulled. May I inquire as to why you want a
        version that has been obsolete for several years?

        On 4/24/2011 12:21 PM, Andrew wrote:
        > ON BEHALF OF
        >
        > jason.flynn.kemp@...
        >
        > The message summary:
        > --------------------
        > FROM:jason.flynn.kemp@...
        > DATE: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 13:46:51 -0000
        > SUBJECT: Seeking Old Creature Collection Files...
        >
        > Good Morning, All:
        >
        > I'm seeking data files from the old PCGen 2.x era, for the
        > Scarred Lands Creature Collection. I am looking for this
        > data for personal use only. I know they existed at one point
        > in time, and I'm hoping that someone might be able to assist
        > me here. Any help you can give me in this endeavor would be
        > greatly appreciated.
        >
        > With Regards, Flynn
        > --------------------

      • Jason Kemp
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 25, 2011
          While I replied privately to Andrew yesterday, I realize that others may
          want to know my reasons as well, so here is my response below...

          With Regards,
          Flynn

          On Sun, Apr 24, 2011 at 2:39 PM, Jason Kemp <jason.flynn.kemp@...>wrote:

          > They were pulled during the great purge of PCGen back in the day because
          > the names were not OGC. I am looking for the data so that I can convert them
          > to Savage Worlds using a data conversion program I wrote, for my own
          > personal game use.
          >
          > With Regards,
          > Flynn
          >

          > On Sun, Apr 24, 2011 at 2:25 PM, Andrew <drew0500@...> wrote:
          >
          >> Hi,
          >>
          >> Should still exist in current 5.16.4 unless they were pulled. May I
          >> inquire as to why you want a version that has been obsolete for several
          >> years?
          >>

          >> On 4/24/2011 12:21 PM, Andrew wrote:
          >>
          >> ON BEHALF OF
          >>
          >> jason.flynn.kemp@...
          >>
          >> The message summary:
          >> --------------------FROM:jason.flynn.kemp@...
          >> DATE: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 13:46:51 -0000
          >> SUBJECT: Seeking Old Creature Collection Files...
          >>
          >> Good Morning, All:
          >>
          >> I'm seeking data files from the old PCGen 2.x era, for the
          >> Scarred Lands Creature Collection. I am looking for this
          >> data for personal use only. I know they existed at one point
          >> in time, and I'm hoping that someone might be able to assist
          >> me here. Any help you can give me in this endeavor would be
          >> greatly appreciated.
          >>
          >> With Regards, Flynn
          >> --------------------
          >>

          >> --
          >> Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
          >> Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
          >> Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

        • Martijn Verburg
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 25, 2011
            I'm afraid that we can't help you out in this case. PCGen strictly upholds
            the publisher's wishes with regards to permissions and we do not permit
            sharing of closed source data files via this project.

            K (Chair Monkey - PCGen)