[pathfinder] display of deity domain list with APG

  • Saxum Caribetum
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 23, 2011
      Has anyone else noticed that if you load the APG, and come to select a
      Cleric's Deity, the one-line summary list of domains (LH pane) is badly
      broken, and only shows a small (and odd) subset of the domains and
      sub-domains?

      If you actually select the deity so that the RH pane fills with the
      line-by-line list of domains and sub-domain, then the list is quite
      accurate...

      --
      Neil Taylor "Creo Imaginem Mente"
    • Martijn Verburg
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5, 2011
        Hi there,

        Have you tried this with a recent build (5.16.4 or 5.17.8)? Let us know and
        we can raise a bug in the right area.