Re: [pcgen] Re: Just a heads-up

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 22, 2011

      I love it when math is off...

      Okay, so here is what I'm seeing:

      The Enhancement Bonus is set to 1, the Total Plus of the Weapon is 2

      The Formula is
      40*2*2 +6

      Which equals 166 the .1 comes from someone placing a Cost of .1 on the actual arrow.

      So, why is the cost off? Does the Tanglefoot add another factor?

      Anyways, to make the price correct, I'll add 60 to the price, and that should solve the issue.

      http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/DATA-269