Re: [pcgen] Re: Creating a class

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 20, 2011

      Coding Assistance is best asked on the Lst File Help group (Link below in the footer)

      And asking vague questions makes it difficult for me to actually answer. Are you asking how to make
      a skill a prereq, or asking how to choose a skill? - Assume I know absolutely nothing about the class.

      Looking forward to your question over on the other group.

      Cheers,