Re: [pcgen] Pathfinder Arcanamirium Crafter Archetype/Focused School

  • Stefan Radermacher
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 11, 2011
      On 11.04.2011 19:11, Andrew wrote:

      > Is it in the actual book? Cause that is what is in the data set, what
      > is in the book. Not the SRD.

      I take it, Andre refers to the website http://www.d20pfsrd.com when he
      says "the SRD". It should be noted that this is a 3rd-party web site
      that contains rules from many more sources than the official Pathfinder
      Reference Document ("PRD") at http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/,
      including rules from 3rd-party source book. The site is very
      comprehensive, but caution is advised.

      The wizard archetype in question is from Paizo's Pathfinder Player
      Companion: Inner Sea Primer, which is not (and will not be) contained in
      Paizo's PRD, although, as with all Paizo product, the actual rules are
      Open Gaming Content.

      I have just committed a full data set for this book which - I hope -
      will soon go through data review. The set contains the rules for the
      Arcanamirium Crafter, as well as two more wizard focused schools, three
      fighter archetypes, and dozens of regional traits.

      Regards,
      Stefan.