Re: [pcgen] A little (a lot of) help

  • Martijn Verburg
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 7 10:45 AM
      Bump, any D20 Modern monkeys know?

      On 26 March 2011 20:29, _Woods_ <woodsterbr@...> wrote:

      > hello everybody,
      >
      > I've just installed PCGEN and noticed that the D20 Future Basic set does
      > not include the model campaigns' (e.g. Bughunters, Star Law, Dark Heart of
      > Space e etc.) classes and templates. Can you tell me where I can find it?
      >
      > thanks.
      >
      > Best regards
      > Woods

    • Martijn Verburg
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 5, 2011
        *Bump* - K

        On 7 April 2011 18:45, Martijn Verburg <martijnverburg@...> wrote:

        > Bump, any D20 Modern monkeys know?
        >

        > On 26 March 2011 20:29, _Woods_ <woodsterbr@...> wrote:
        >

        >> hello everybody,
        >>
        >> I've just installed PCGEN and noticed that the D20 Future Basic set does
        >> not include the model campaigns' (e.g. Bughunters, Star Law, Dark Heart of
        >> Space e etc.) classes and templates. Can you tell me where I can find it?
        >>
        >> thanks.
        >>
        >> Best regards
        >> Woods

      • Eric C Smith
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 5, 2011
          Hi Folks!

          I am not familiar with d20 Modern. Who published these campaign setting?

          Maredudd

          On Aug 5, 2011, at 7:40 AM, Martijn Verburg wrote:

          > *Bump* - K
          >
          > On 7 April 2011 18:45, Martijn Verburg <martijnverburg@...> wrote:
          >
          > > Bump, any D20 Modern monkeys know?
          > >

          > > On 26 March 2011 20:29, _Woods_ <woodsterbr@...> wrote:
          > >

          > >> hello everybody,
          > >>
          > >> I've just installed PCGEN and noticed that the D20 Future Basic set does
          > >> not include the model campaigns' (e.g. Bughunters, Star Law, Dark Heart of
          > >> Space e etc.) classes and templates. Can you tell me where I can find it?
          > >>
          > >> thanks.
          > >>
          > >> Best regards
          > >> Woods
        • Martijn Verburg
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 5, 2011
            WotC is my understanding - there's an SRD, so I guess we should ref against
            that - K

            On 5 August 2011 13:02, Eric C Smith <maredudd@...> wrote:

            > **
            >

            > Hi Folks!
            >
            > I am not familiar with d20 Modern. Who published these campaign setting?
            >
            > Maredudd
            >

            > On Aug 5, 2011, at 7:40 AM, Martijn Verburg wrote:
            >
            > > *Bump* - K
            > >
            > > On 7 April 2011 18:45, Martijn Verburg <martijnverburg@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > > Bump, any D20 Modern monkeys know?

            > does
            > Heart of
            > it?

          • Eric C Smith
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 5, 2011
              Hi!

              Let me rephrase . . .

              I am not familiar with WorC d20 Modern but WotC Campaign Settings are not usually OGL.

              Who published the list of Campaign Setting listed (e.g. Bughunters, Star Law, Dark Heart of Space etc.) in the OP's post? I did a quick search in Google and I found Bughunters on an independant wiki with no copyright/licensing info . . .

              Maredudd

              On Aug 5, 2011, at 8:04 AM, Martijn Verburg wrote:

              > WotC is my understanding - there's an SRD, so I guess we should ref against
              > that - K
              >
              > On 5 August 2011 13:02, Eric C Smith <maredudd@...> wrote:
              >
              > > **
              > >

              > > Hi Folks!
              > >
              > > I am not familiar with d20 Modern. Who published these campaign setting?
              > >
              > > Maredudd
              > >

              > > On Aug 5, 2011, at 7:40 AM, Martijn Verburg wrote:
              > >
              > > > *Bump* - K

              > > does
              > > Heart of
              > > it?

            • Eric C Smith
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 5, 2011
                Ok, I've found a little more info on Bughunters . . .

                It was originally a TSR title and then the original author produced and self published a conversion to Alternaty/d20 Modern.

                Can anyone tell us what the licensing status is on these campaingn setting is? Were they released under the OGL or are the Closed Content?

                Maredudd

                On Aug 5, 2011, at 8:18 AM, Eric C Smith wrote:

                > Hi!
                >
                > Let me rephrase . . .
                >
                > I am not familiar with WorC d20 Modern but WotC Campaign Settings are not usually OGL.
                >
                > Who published the list of Campaign Setting listed (e.g. Bughunters, Star Law, Dark Heart of Space etc.) in the OP's post? I did a quick search in Google and I found Bughunters on an independant wiki with no copyright/licensing info . . .
                >
                > Maredudd
                >

                > On Aug 5, 2011, at 8:04 AM, Martijn Verburg wrote:
                >
                >> WotC is my understanding - there's an SRD, so I guess we should ref against
                >> that - K
                >>
                >> On 5 August 2011 13:02, Eric C Smith <maredudd@...> wrote:
                >>
                >>> **
                >>>

                >>> Hi Folks!
                >>>
                >>> I am not familiar with d20 Modern. Who published these campaign setting?
                >>>
                >>> Maredudd

                >>> does
                >>> Heart of
                >>> it?

                > PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/

              • Martijn Verburg
                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 5, 2011
                  OK,

                  I think the OP needs to help us out here :-). _woods_, can you please let
                  us know where you found these publications?