Re: [pcgen] Re: [PATHFINDER] Ghost template Special Abilities

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 7, 2011
      I'm not seeing this "different" pool mentioned. The only notable difference is the lack of a BENEFIT
      tag for the Ghost Corrupting Gaze. I've added one in, not sure if that is the actual issue. If the
      OP could test it, and if that does not work then raise a JIRA.

      Sent the OP the link:
      http://pcgen.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/pcgen/Trunk/pcgen/data/alpha/paizo/pathfinder_rpg/bestiary/pfb_abilities_monsters_templates.lst?view=markup&pathrev=14760