Re: [pcgen] [Resolved] Players Guide to Arcanis Class and Race Bugs

    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 4, 2011
      Okay, I've fixed those entries:
      Completed: At revision: 14748

      And if everything looks correct we can close the tracker:
      http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/DATA-254

      You can grab the fixed data set for yourself as a download here:
      http://pcgen.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/pcgen/Trunk/pcgen/data/alpha/paradigmconcepts/arcanis/players_guide_to_arcanis/?view=tar

      Cheers,

    • Christopher
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 4, 2011
        With the Race Prerequisites I am still seeing issues with Twilight Warrior, Verdant Champion, and Deathbringer.

        For the Deathbringers pg 98 says "Races: Val and humans make up the majority of the Deathbringers, with val'Mordane being the most predominant due to their affinity with the Lord of the Tombs. Dark-kin, dwarves, half-orcs, and gnomes are able to join this holy order, but these are so rare as to be almost unknown. Due to their strongly-held and dramatically different religious beliefs, Elorii and ss'ressen are not eligible for this class."

        For the Verdant Champion pg 104 says "Races: Val and humans make up the majority of the Verdant Champions, with val'Dellenov being the most predominant Val family due to their affinity for the Earth Goddess. Dark-kin,gnomes, half-orcs, and half-hobgoblins are able to join the holy order, but are so rare as to be almost unheard of. Due to their strong and different religious beliefs, Elorii, dwarves, and ss'ressen are not eligible for this class."

        For the Verdant Champion pg 104 says "Races: Val and humans make up the majority of the Twilight Warriors, with the val'Borda being the most predominant due to their affinity with the Lord of Shadows. Darkkin, half-orcs, half-hobgoblins, and gnomes are able to join the holy order, but these are so rare as to be almost unknown. Due to their strongly-held and different religious beliefs, Elorii, dwarves, and ss'ressen are not eligible for this class."

        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 5, 2011

          Can you verify that you completely replaced the data set with the one I provided a link to? (i.e.
          you aren't still loading the old set)
          Cause each example you're citing has been fixed in the copy I have uploaded to the server.

          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 5, 2011
            Just downloaded the data again from the link you provided. Still there. Even looked at the raw data to make sure.