PCGen and Windows 7 (64-Bit)

  • Lt. A. Hohensee
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2011
      Now I know this topic may have been discussed in the past, however I am having a small amount of difficulty finding a good answer.

      I an running Windows 7 Home Premium (64-Bit), the issue is that even though the software does install with very little effort, by using the Admin level installation. Getting the software to run works just fine however after that getting any of the characters to display is an issue as well as creating any character after the program runs.

      Any suggestion would be accepted, thank you.
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4, 2011

        Take a look at the previous help and FAQ provided here:

        http://wiki.pcgen.org/FAQ_and_Help

        Cheers,

        On 4/4/2011 9:32 AM, Lt. A. Hohensee wrote:
        > Now I know this topic may have been discussed in the past, however I am having a small amount of difficulty finding a good answer.
        >
        > I an running Windows 7 Home Premium (64-Bit), the issue is that even though the software does install with very little effort, by using the Admin level installation. Getting the software to run works just fine however after that getting any of the characters to display is an issue as well as creating any character after the program runs.
        >
        > Any suggestion would be accepted, thank you.

        > PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/

      • Allen Hohensee
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 4, 2011
          Thank you, for the help. Much appreciated.

          n Allen Hohensee

          n ahohensee@...

          http://pcgen-test.org/autobuilds/pcgen-docs/index.html
          > PCGen's Backup Autobuilds and Docs: