Re: [pcgen] [Bug] in pfapg_abilities_traits.lst
- fixed at 14747, newsource-32
My better half and me (jpg)
Love Me If You Can by Toby Keith (video)
Madness takes its toll - please have exact change.
Rule of thumb for software: The first 80% of the development takes 80%
of the planned time. The last 20% takes the other 80%.
For those who believe, no proof is necessary, for those who don't
believe, no proof is possible. (Stuart Chase 1888-1985)
On 4/3/2011 9:00 PM, swiftbrook8 wrote:
> Well, not really a bug, just a simple typo.
> PCGEN 5.16.4
> APG OOC updates #1, #2, #3& #4 (added in that order)
> File: pfapg_abilities_traits.lst
> Line: Guardian of the Forge
> As listed:
> BONUS:SKILL|Knowledge (Engineering)|Knowledge (History)|1|TYPE=Trait
> Should be:
> BONUS:SKILL|Knowledge (Engineering),Knowledge (History)|1|TYPE=Trait
> | should be a ,
> The trait grants a +1 bonus to both knowledge skills. In my most recent PC, as written, it didn't give a bonus to either.
> Love the program.
> Related Lists
> PCGen's release site: http://pcgen.sourceforge.net
> PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/
> PCGen's Roadmap: http://wiki.pcgen.org/index.php?title=Roadmap
> PCGen's alpha build: http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/07_autobuilds.php
> PCGen's Online Docs: http://pcgen-test.org/autobuilds/pcgen-docs/index.html
> PCGen's Backup Autobuilds and Docs: http://pcgen.akozakis.id.au/autobuilds/download.html
> PCGen List File Help: http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/PCGenListFileHelp/
> (for assistance in creating new homebrew or official list files)
> PCGen Experimental: http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/pcgen_experimental/
> (for new official data source development)
> Yahoo! Groups Links