[Bug] in pfapg_abilities_traits.lst

  • swiftbrook8
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3 6:00 PM
      Well, not really a bug, just a simple typo.

      PCGEN 5.16.4
      APG OOC updates #1, #2, #3 & #4 (added in that order)

      File: pfapg_abilities_traits.lst
      Line: Guardian of the Forge

      As listed:
      BONUS:SKILL|Knowledge (Engineering)|Knowledge (History)|1|TYPE=Trait

      Should be:
      BONUS:SKILL|Knowledge (Engineering),Knowledge (History)|1|TYPE=Trait

      | should be a ,
      The trait grants a +1 bonus to both knowledge skills. In my most recent PC, as written, it didn't give a bonus to either.

      Love the program.

      -Swiftbrook
    • David R. Bender
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3 6:14 PM
        fixed at 14747, newsource-32

        -- david
        Papa.DRB

        My better half and me (jpg)

        Rule of thumb for software: The first 80% of the development takes 80%
        of the planned time. The last 20% takes the other 80%.