Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: [pcgen] Barbarian Berserker trait

Expand Messages
  • David R. Bender
    I do not believe that the Faction Guide has been coded up yet. Post what the trait does on the LstFileHelp group and I ll help you get it coded up.
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2011
    • 0 Attachment
      I do not believe that the Faction Guide has been coded up yet. Post what
      the trait does on the LstFileHelp group and I'll help you get it coded up.

      http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/PCGenListFileHelp/


      -- david
      Papa.DRB

      My better half and me (jpg)
      <http://mysite.verizon.net/vze16ni4g/Nana-and-Papa2.JPG>
      Love Me If You Can by Toby Keith (video)
      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Qu7jGYzS_A>

      Madness takes its toll - please have exact change.
      Rule of thumb for software: The first 80% of the development takes 80%
      of the planned time. The last 20% takes the other 80%.
      For those who believe, no proof is necessary, for those who don't
      believe, no proof is possible. (Stuart Chase 1888-1985)

      On 4/2/2011 12:21 PM, chriscchesley wrote:
      > I am trying to add a Barbarian trait to a character and i cannot seem to find it.
      >
      > The trait is Berserker of the Society (Barbarian, Pathfinder Society). I am using the Advanced rulebook, core rulebook and Kingmaker sources with alpha update 04 dataset.
      >
      > This society was published in the Pathfinder Chronicles: Faction Guide.
    Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.