Barbarian Berserker trait

  • chriscchesley
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2011
      I am trying to add a Barbarian trait to a character and i cannot seem to find it.

      The trait is Berserker of the Society (Barbarian, Pathfinder Society). I am using the Advanced rulebook, core rulebook and Kingmaker sources with alpha update 04 dataset.

      This society was published in the Pathfinder Chronicles: Faction Guide.

      Thanks!

      Chris
    • David R. Bender
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2011
        I do not believe that the Faction Guide has been coded up yet. Post what
        the trait does on the LstFileHelp group and I'll help you get it coded up.

        -- david
        Papa.DRB

        My better half and me (jpg)

        Rule of thumb for software: The first 80% of the development takes 80%
        of the planned time. The last 20% takes the other 80%.