Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: Issue assigning Pathfinder traits

Expand Messages
  • chriscchesley
    Thank you Dave! My apologies for missing that. Everything is perfect now. Chris
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1 6:46 PM
    • 0 Attachment
      Thank you Dave! My apologies for missing that. Everything is perfect now.

      Chris
      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "David R. Bender" <Papa.DRB@...> wrote:
      >
      > change /left side/right side/ first instance... *sigh*
      >
      > -- david
      > Papa.DRB
      >
      > My better half and me (jpg)
      > <http://mysite.verizon.net/vze16ni4g/Nana-and-Papa2.JPG>
      > Love Me If You Can by Toby Keith (video)
      > <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Qu7jGYzS_A>
      >
      > Madness takes its toll - please have exact change.
      > Rule of thumb for software: The first 80% of the development takes 80%
      > of the planned time. The last 20% takes the other 80%.
      > For those who believe, no proof is necessary, for those who don't
      > believe, no proof is possible. (Stuart Chase 1888-1985)
      >
      > On 4/1/2011 6:04 PM, papa_drb wrote:
      > > "Feats& Abilities" tab, "Traits" sub-tab, on the left side under "Traits" heading, you have "No Traits" selected. That "reds out" all the standard traits. Get rid of that (double left click to move it back to the left panel) and you can then select two traits.
      > >
      > > You have already selected the Pioneer trait. It is under "Campaign Traits" on the right side.
      > >
      > > -- david
      > > Papa.DRB
      > >
      > > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "chriscchesley"<ChrisChesley@> wrote:
      > >> I am creating a Pathfinder Summoner. I have a couple of issues that I need help with.
      > >>
      > >> 1. Almost all of the traits are red and i cannot assign them. I see the following message for the trait I would like "Gifted Adept Type: Trait. BasicTrait. MagicTrait Can be taken more than once Requirements: at least 1 of ( at least 1 Gifted Adept ~ Trait Special Ability, less than 1 of ( at least 1 TYPE.MagicTrait Special Ability ) )". I do not know what i am doing wrong and why i cannot pick this or most of the other traits.
      > >>
      > >> 2. I have the Kingmaker Players guide loaded and i do not see and cannot add the Pioneer trait.
      > >>
      > >> Thanks for the help, love the program!
      > >>
      > >> Chris
      > >>
      > >
      > >
      > >
      > > ------------------------------------
      > >
      > > Related Lists
      > > PCGen's release site: http://pcgen.sourceforge.net
      > > PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/
      > > PCGen's Roadmap: http://wiki.pcgen.org/index.php?title=Roadmap
      > > PCGen's alpha build: http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/07_autobuilds.php
      > > PCGen's Online Docs: http://pcgen-test.org/autobuilds/pcgen-docs/index.html
      > > PCGen's Backup Autobuilds and Docs: http://pcgen.akozakis.id.au/autobuilds/download.html
      > >
      > > PCGen List File Help: http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/PCGenListFileHelp/
      > > (for assistance in creating new homebrew or official list files)
      > >
      > > PCGen Experimental: http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/pcgen_experimental/
      > > (for new official data source development)
      > > Yahoo! Groups Links
      > >
      > >
      > >
      > >
      >
    Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.