Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: [pcgen] Re: PFRPG -

Expand Messages
  • Matthew Thompson
    Code-541 created (if I did it right, first one) ________________________________ From: David R. Bender To: pcgen@yahoogroups.com Sent:
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 30, 2011
    • 0 Attachment
      Code-541 created (if I did it right, first one)





      ________________________________
      From: David R. Bender <Papa.DRB@...>
      To: pcgen@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wed, March 30, 2011 7:08:07 AM
      Subject: Re: [pcgen] Re: PFRPG -


      Open a JIRA Code Freq please. Point it back to the FAQ entry on Paizo,
      thanks.

      -- david
      Papa.DRB

      My better half and me (jpg)
      <http://mysite.verizon.net/vze16ni4g/Nana-and-Papa2.JPG>
      Love Me If You Can by Toby Keith (video)
      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Qu7jGYzS_A>

      Madness takes its toll - please have exact change.
      Rule of thumb for software: The first 80% of the development takes 80%
      of the planned time. The last 20% takes the other 80%.
      For those who believe, no proof is necessary, for those who don't
      believe, no proof is possible. (Stuart Chase 1888-1985)

      On 3/29/2011 10:03 PM, Matthew Thompson wrote:
      > It has changed.
      >
      > http://paizo.com/paizo/blog
      >
      > Entry entitled Monkey See, Monkey Do.
      >
      > Jason Buhlman wrote an FAQ on animals gaining 3+ intelligence. One of the
      > things that happens at that point is they gain a single language, among
      > qualifying for feats they couldn't take before.
      >
      >
      > If an animal is fully sentient (like from an Awaken spell), they can take
      class
      > levels as well.
      >
      >
      >
      >
      > ________________________________
      > From: Paul<nylanfs@...>
      > To: pcgen@yahoogroups.com
      > Sent: Tue, March 29, 2011 8:51:20 PM
      > Subject: [pcgen] Re: PFRPG -
      >
      >
      > I think he's talking about the bonus language due to an intelligence modifier.
      > Which is only granted at 1st level, unless that has changed in PFRPG. Which
      > looking at my book right here doesn't seem to be the case.
      >
      > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "David R. Bender"<Papa.DRB@...> wrote:
      >> Ranger 4 HD, Animal companion 2 HD. Level the Ranger to 7 and the Animal
      >> Companion gets it 4th HD and add 1 to Int. Works in 5.17.5 or am I
      >> missing something you are saying?
      >>
      >> -- david
      >> Papa.DRB
      >>
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
      >
      >
      >
      > ------------------------------------
      >
      > Related Lists
      > PCGen's release site: http://pcgen.sourceforge.net
      > PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/
      > PCGen's Roadmap: http://wiki.pcgen.org/index.php?title=Roadmap
      > PCGen's alpha build: http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/07_autobuilds.php
      > PCGen's Online Docs: http://pcgen-test.org/autobuilds/pcgen-docs/index.html
      > PCGen's Backup Autobuilds and Docs:
      >http://pcgen.akozakis.id.au/autobuilds/download.html
      >
      > PCGen List File Help: http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/PCGenListFileHelp/
      > (for assistance in creating new homebrew or official list files)
      >
      > PCGen Experimental: http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/pcgen_experimental/
      > (for new official data source development)
      > Yahoo! Groups Links
      >
      >
      >
      >


      Greased Lightbox
      →←+-↻
      Loading image
      Click anywhere to cancel
      Image unavailable

      [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
    Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.