Re: [pcgen] Re: PFRPG -

  • Matthew Thompson
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 30, 2011
      :)

      Where do I do that?

      ________________________________
      From: David R. Bender <Papa.DRB@...>
      To: pcgen@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wed, March 30, 2011 7:08:07 AM
      Subject: Re: [pcgen] Re: PFRPG -

      Open a JIRA Code Freq please. Point it back to the FAQ entry on Paizo,
      thanks.

      -- david
      Papa.DRB

      My better half and me (jpg)

      Rule of thumb for software: The first 80% of the development takes 80%
      of the planned time. The last 20% takes the other 80%.

      On 3/29/2011 10:03 PM, Matthew Thompson wrote:
      > It has changed.
      >
      > http://paizo.com/paizo/blog
      >
      > Entry entitled Monkey See, Monkey Do.
      >
      > Jason Buhlman wrote an FAQ on animals gaining 3+ intelligence. One of the
      > things that happens at that point is they gain a single language, among
      > qualifying for feats they couldn't take before.
      >

      > If an animal is fully sentient (like from an Awaken spell), they can take
      class
      > levels as well.
      >

      > ________________________________

      Greased Lightbox
      →←+-↻
      Click anywhere to cancel
      Image unavailable

    • David R. Bender
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 30, 2011
        http://jira.pcgen.org/secure/Dashboard.jspa

        and the link to the guide on how to use it is here:

        http://wiki.pcgen.org/PCGen_Jira_Guide

        -- david
        Papa.DRB

        My better half and me (jpg)

        On 3/30/2011 9:08 AM, Matthew Thompson wrote:
        > :)
        >
        > Where do I do that?

      • Matthew Thompson
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 30, 2011
          Code-541 created (if I did it right, first one)