[PCGEN] Which one to download for Pathfinder?

  • Matthew Thompson
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 28 7:26 AM
      I'm about to start running a Pathfinder game again in the near future.

      Which version should I download to get the most accurate Pathfinder files? I
      seem to remember reading something about 5.16 not being a good choice, but 5.17
      is still in Alpha. Or should I use 5.17? If so, which version. Also, if I
      need to download the Pathfinder and Psionics Unleashed files from somewhere else
      to get them, where is it? I seem to remember reading that they had to be
      downloaded separately at some point in the past?

      Sorry for all the questions.

      Matt

    • Eric C Smith
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 28 9:30 AM
        Greetings Matt!

        Both 5.16.4 and 5.17.5 will have the latest APG files as of the release of that version so you will need to d/l and install the latest APG update from the website. That will ensure you have the latest files as of the date of that release.

        I will be processing the next APG Update when I get a chance over the next week.

        Maredudd

        On Mar 28, 2011, at 10:26 AM, Matthew Thompson wrote:

        > I'm about to start running a Pathfinder game again in the near future.
        >
        > Which version should I download to get the most accurate Pathfinder files? I
        > seem to remember reading something about 5.16 not being a good choice, but 5.17
        > is still in Alpha. Or should I use 5.17? If so, which version. Also, if I
        > need to download the Pathfinder and Psionics Unleashed files from somewhere else
        > to get them, where is it? I seem to remember reading that they had to be
        > downloaded separately at some point in the past?
        >
        > Sorry for all the questions.
        >
        > Matt
        \
      • FerretDave