Re: [Resolved] Barbarian Fast Movement - changes?

  • distant_scholar
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 26, 2011
      I did forget to mention the version, didn't I? I found it in 5.16.4, but checked out the SVN file, and it was changed in there, too. (That's what you refer to as 'in the trunk', right?)

      I am curious how it got changed, and if there's a way to check if anything else got changed improperly.

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 26, 2011

        We can find who did it, but not really worth - I'm betting it was done around when the Barbarian
        Fast Movement wasn't working.