Re: [pcgen] Test Suite Characters was( [Resolved] Re: TOHIT: error to calculation in Standard.htm file AND PDF !)

    Message 1 of 18 , Mar 24, 2011
      Yeah,

      The test suite has caught many changes in code, it's just getting a rules-legal character up,
      verified and then entered into the suite. Stefan was supposedly making a few such test cases. I'm
      not sure where he is with that. I myself have added several such characters that verify odd-corner
      cases are being caught and dealt with as expected - If you look those are the A-Z Character Names. I
      Believe we're up to "Gordon" in the naming scheme. Alice, Bob and Charles are quite the heavy
      lifters, that is some complex code those are testing.

      I've opened a JIRA

      Create Rules-Legal Pathfinder Characters for the Test Suite <http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/DATA-249>

      Cheers,