Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: [Output Sheeet Guru] csheet_fantasy_combined.htm

Expand Messages
  • Chuck
    The internal variables changed for Pathfinder. Kinda had to, the ability works differently. Had similar problems with the other OS. Chuck OS Chimp
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 21, 2011
    • 0 Attachment
      The internal variables changed for Pathfinder. Kinda had to, the ability works differently. Had similar problems with the other OS.

      Chuck
      OS Chimp

      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "David R. Bender" <Papa.DRB@...> wrote:
      >
      > Yup, thanks!
      >
      > -- david
      > Papa.DRB
      >
      > My better half and me (jpg)
      > <http://mysite.verizon.net/vze16ni4g/Nana-and-Papa2.JPG>
      > Love Me If You Can by Toby Keith (video)
      > <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Qu7jGYzS_A>
      >
      > Madness takes its toll - please have exact change.
      > Rule of thumb for software: The first 80% of the development takes 80%
      > of the planned time. The last 20% takes the other 80%.
      > For those who believe, no proof is necessary, for those who don't
      > believe, no proof is possible. (Stuart Chase 1888-1985)
      >
      > On 3/20/2011 4:53 PM, James Dempsey wrote:
      > > Hi David,
      > >
      > > That sounds likeOS-61<http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/OS-61>- Combined
      > > sheet buttons don't work for Barbarian
      > > <http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/OS-61> that I raised last month.
      > >
      > > Cheers,
      > > James.
      > >
      > > On 21/03/2011 5:27 AM papa_drb wrote
      > >>> From MendedWall12 on the Paizo boards:
      > >> I realize I'm reviving a WAY dead thread here, but I was using PCGen yesterday and exported a csheet_fantasy_combined.htm which, number one, didn't even format correctly into either IE or Firefox, and number two, used to have rage and fatigued buttons built into the html. Those are now gone, and the sheet is a shambles of unimportant information. Any ideas about the resurrection of the rage and fatigued buttons? Or is it because of the Pathfinder sources that this output doesn't work? If Papadrb's in the house, any info you could give would be appreciated.
      > >>
      > >> My response:
      > >>
      > >> I looked at the html for this sheet, and just by the comments and the date of the last update, it appears not be useable with the Pathfinder list files. I will post this over on the main PCGen @ Yahoo and see if the Output Sheet guru's have a better or different answer.
      > >>
      > >> Can Chuck or other OS guru give me a better/different answer?
      > >>
      > >> -- david
      > >> Papa.DRB
      > >>
      > >
      > >
      > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
      > >
      > >
      > >
      > > ------------------------------------
      > >
      > > Related Lists
      > > PCGen's release site: http://pcgen.sourceforge.net
      > > PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/
      > > PCGen's Roadmap: http://wiki.pcgen.org/index.php?title=Roadmap
      > > PCGen's alpha build: http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/07_autobuilds.php
      > > PCGen's Online Docs: http://pcgen-test.org/autobuilds/pcgen-docs/index.html
      > > PCGen's Backup Autobuilds and Docs: http://pcgen.akozakis.id.au/autobuilds/download.html
      > >
      > > PCGen List File Help: http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/PCGenListFileHelp/
      > > (for assistance in creating new homebrew or official list files)
      > >
      > > PCGen Experimental: http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/pcgen_experimental/
      > > (for new official data source development)
      > > Yahoo! Groups Links
      > >
      > >
      > >
      > >
      >
    Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.