Re: [pcgen] [pathfinder] could not add equipment: Claw (Natural/Primary)

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 17, 2011
      Agreed, 5.17.6 is fairly stable, I use the alpha's and beta, and as far as bugs go, the ones I find
      are things that most users will never find.

      We don't have any intentions of releasing another 5.16 release.

      Now, since you're having issues, we can work around those, you can make your own "equipment" if that
      would help.

      Cheers,