Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: [pcgen] [pathfinder] could not add equipment: Claw (Natural/Primary)

Expand Messages
  • Andrew
    Agreed, 5.17.6 is fairly stable, I use the alpha s and beta, and as far as bugs go, the ones I find are things that most users will never find. We don t have
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 17, 2011
      Agreed, 5.17.6 is fairly stable, I use the alpha's and beta, and as far as bugs go, the ones I find
      are things that most users will never find.

      We don't have any intentions of releasing another 5.16 release.

      Now, since you're having issues, we can work around those, you can make your own "equipment" if that
      would help.


      On 3/17/2011 5:07 AM, David R. Bender wrote:
      > As rock solid as 5.17.6 is, I would surmise that the answer is no.
      > -- david
      > Papa.DRB
      > My better half and me (jpg)
      > <http://mysite.verizon.net/vze16ni4g/Nana-and-Papa2.JPG>
      > Love Me If You Can by Toby Keith (video)
      > <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Qu7jGYzS_A>
      > Madness takes its toll - please have exact change.
      > Rule of thumb for software: The first 80% of the development takes 80%
      > of the planned time. The last 20% takes the other 80%.
      > For those who believe, no proof is necessary, for those who don't
      > believe, no proof is possible. (Stuart Chase 1888-1985)
      > On 3/17/2011 7:49 AM, UnclePete wrote:
      >> Sorry to dig up an old post, but this is kind of annoying. I **can**
      >> live with it, but is there any chance of getting it fixed before 5.17?
      >> Before anyone suggests it, I'm not comfortable using an alpha release in
      >> a real game. Sorry.
      >> Pete
      >> PS - using 5.16.4 + OoC update4 Pathfinder datasets
      >> On 08/07/2010 07:48 AM, Andrew Maitland wrote:
      >>> False Positive, we're aware of it. It's not present in 5.17 so not
      >>> likely to be
      >>> fixed in 5.16.
      >>> --
      >>> Andrew
      > ------------------------------------
      > Related Lists
      > PCGen's release site: http://pcgen.sourceforge.net
      > PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/
      > PCGen's Roadmap: http://wiki.pcgen.org/index.php?title=Roadmap
      > PCGen's alpha build: http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/07_autobuilds.php
      > PCGen's Online Docs: http://pcgen-test.org/autobuilds/pcgen-docs/index.html
      > PCGen's Backup Autobuilds and Docs: http://pcgen.akozakis.id.au/autobuilds/download.html
      > PCGen List File Help: http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/PCGenListFileHelp/
      > (for assistance in creating new homebrew or official list files)
      > PCGen Experimental: http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/pcgen_experimental/
      > (for new official data source development)
      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      Admin Silverback - PCGen Board of Directors
      Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
      Unique Title "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"
      Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

      [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
    Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.