Re: Right click on a Mac?

  • spurgeon1888
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 14, 2011
      (I thought I had replied but it's not showing up; please excuse if I accidentally repost)

      On a Mac Laptop (OSX 10.5.8), you can simulate a right click by placing two fingers on the touch pad. I have used this in PCgen to pull up a context window to create masterwork items and it works without resorting to using a mouse.