Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: BoD Log - Non-Quorum - Friday, March 11th, 2011 (2pm PST)

Expand Messages
  • RPGCharacerIllustrations.com
    Hey All, I just wanted to chime in and say it s been great working with you guys. We re planning on adding a couple more artist in the near future, so
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 12, 2011
    • 0 Attachment
      Hey All,

      I just wanted to chime in and say it's been great working with you guys.

      We're planning on adding a couple more artist in the near future, so hopefully we can appeal to a wider range of gamers.

      We're also always looking for a way to improve our offerings and our customer service, so if you have any questions, or ideas, we'd love to hear them.

      Thanks Everyone!

      Craig

      -Craig@...


      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Paul" <nylanfs@...> wrote:
      >
      > One more update, PCGen has helped three people get character images from RPGCharacterIllustrations.com, and made $4.50USD to help with funding GenCon! :)
      >
      > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Andrew <drew0500@> wrote:
      > >
      > >
      > >
      > > [14:00] <@[Chair]Andrew> Yes. I've got 1400 Hours here in Sunny California. Shall we start?
      > > [14:00] <James[Code_SB]> yep
      > > [14:01] <@[Chair]Andrew> Welcome everyone, we have a non-quorum BoD showing. We'll be going over
      > > team reports and our special Code Projects.
      > > [14:01] <@[Chair]Andrew> I'll start the team meeting reports -
      > > [14:02] <@[Chair]Andrew> Admin:
      > > [14:02] <@[Chair]Andrew>
      > > [14:02] <@[Chair]Andrew> Web - Wiki continues to get hammered by spam efforts, proposed to shut down
      > > new users except by admin to stop the constant barrage of vandalism.
      > > [14:02] <@[Chair]Andrew> Anestis is testing the Wordpress website, no word on that effort at this time.
      > > [14:02] *** No text to send
      > > [14:02] <@[Chair]Andrew> Trackers - I went through and been reviewing a few trackers - the remaining
      > > SF ones need collaboration of Code/Arch.
      > > [14:02] <@[Chair]Andrew> Release - ERIC is going to do another PF OOC Release, especially as we have
      > > a few new bug fixes and a special treat, the Monk Flurry.
      > > [14:03] <@[Chair]Andrew> Content: (Barak hasn't submitted anything, so I'll try and fill in)
      > > [14:03] <@[Chair]Andrew> Data - Cleared Two New Sets for Alpha, they'll be in the next release.
      > > Several Bug fixes.
      > > [14:03] <@[Chair]Andrew> OS - Inserted some nice workaround to support the Monk Flurry of Blows
      > > (Itwally's Code doesn't interfere with other non-PF Monks)
      > > [14:03] <@[Chair]Andrew> Docs - No real movement here. We do have several items that do require
      > > attention in the next few months - CHOOSE Revamp, bringing items up to the new features we have. And
      > > we'll need to use some new screen shots for the new UI. :)
      > > [14:03] <@[Chair]Andrew> Personal:
      > > [14:03] <@[Chair]Andrew>
      > > [14:03] <@[Chair]Andrew> These are the sets I'm tinkering
      > > [14:03] <@[Chair]Andrew> Eclipse: The Codex Persona - Been adding a bunch of new items // OS
      > > Improvement for Channeling Support
      > > [14:03] <@[Chair]Andrew> Mongoose - Samurai - Working on adding this.
      > > [14:03] <@[Chair]Andrew> Path of Powers I and II
      > > [14:03] *** No text to send
      > > [14:03] *** Unknown command: Had
      > > [14:04] <@[Chair]Andrew> Had a binge of fixes yesterday, we do need to emphasize to our new data
      > > monkeys to mark a JIRA as resolved if they have resolved the issue.
      > > [14:04] <@[Chair]Andrew> From PR:
      > > [14:04] <@[Chair]Andrew> PR report
      > > [14:04] <@[Chair]Andrew>
      > > [14:04] <@[Chair]Andrew> Two new sources cleared since last meeting, Paizo's Carrion Crown
      > > [14:04] <@[Chair]Andrew> Player's guide and Super Genius Games's Krazy Kragnar's Alchemical Surplus
      > > Store.
      > > [14:04] *** No text to send
      > > [14:05] <@[Chair]Andrew> Super Genius Games is a new publisher which has given us Full Permission.
      > > [14:05] <@[Chair]Andrew>
      > > [14:05] <@[Chair]Andrew> Status of approaching Paizo on details of "Official" character generator
      > > [14:05] <@[Chair]Andrew> status still in limbo. Haven't heard anything from either Jeff or Vic.
      > > [14:05] *** No text to send
      > > [14:05] <@[Chair]Andrew> Douglas Limmer has volunteered to help with the booth at GenCon, so we
      > > [14:05] <@[Chair]Andrew> have 3-4 people. Me, Doug Limmer, Todd Wiley & Johnathan Thompson (He
      > > [14:05] <@[Chair]Andrew> might bring another person to help). So it looks like we are covered there.
      > > [14:05] <@[Chair]Andrew> If anyone is going to any con's let me know about two weeks ahead so I can
      > > send some fliers to place on the swag tables. Email me at nylanfs at earthlink.net.
      > > [14:05] <@[Chair]Andrew>
      > > [14:05] <@[Chair]Andrew> I think that's it on my front.
      > > [14:05] *** No text to send
      > > [14:05] <James[Code_SB]> Addition to the release report: 5.17.6 alpha was released on 25 Feb 2011
      > > [14:06] <@[Chair]Andrew> Sweet
      > > [14:06] <James[Code_SB]> Content question: Will the PF OOC include the new Carrion Crown source?
      > > [14:06] <@[Chair]Andrew> That would be up to Eric, as he's the one packaging those. I did ask him to
      > > grab the OS files.
      > > [14:07] <@[Chair]Andrew> I can request he do those as well, if we think it would be good to include
      > > [14:07] <James[Code_SB]> thanks
      > > [14:07] <James[Code_SB]> Yeah I'm thinking it would be popular if they are coded up to work with 5.16.4
      > > [14:07] <@[Chair]Andrew> No problem. David anything from Advert?
      > > [14:07] <James[Code_SB]> Always nice to have immediate support for these things
      > > [14:07] <@[Chair]Andrew> James - Yeah they're simple and work in 5.16
      > > [14:08] <PapaDRB[Ad_PR_2n> All the datasets / releases were announced in the normal places. Other
      > > than that, waiting for Eric so I can announce the new PF datasets
      > > [14:08] <James[Code_SB]> Cool
      > > [14:08] <@[Chair]Andrew> I do have a request for announcements - Can we avoid hitting the ListFile
      > > Help group as that's a place just for helping homebrews.
      > > [14:10] <@[Chair]Andrew> James - I think you're up
      > > [14:10] <PapaDRB[Ad_PR_2n> Yea, that works for me. I'll take listfile off my list of places to
      > > announce. And hopefully I remember it!!LOL
      > > [14:10] <@[Chair]Andrew> David - Thanks :)
      > > [14:12] <James[Code_SB]> Shall I move onto code?
      > > [14:13] <@[Chair]Andrew> Yes, please :)
      > > [14:13] <James[Code_SB]> ok, code report 20110312
      > > [14:13] <James[Code_SB]> 8 bugs raised and 0 resolved since the last meeting.
      > > [14:13] <James[Code_SB]> The button to link to rpgcharacterillustration.com has been added into the
      > > portrait area - was included in 5.17.6
      > > [14:13] <James[Code_SB]> Almost all code effort has been direct to the UI project and its merge with
      > > the trunk code.
      > > [14:14] <James[Code_SB]> A separate report will be made regarding that project.
      > > [14:14] <James[Code_SB]> There has not been any activity on other sub-projects during this time.
      > > [14:14] <James[Code_SB]> Questions?
      > > [14:14] <@[Chair]Andrew> No, sounds awesome
      > > [14:14] <@[Chair]Andrew> Any word from Tom on the Arch front?
      > > [14:15] <James[Code_SB]> no not recently
      > > [14:16] <@[Chair]Andrew> Okay, let's hit the UI Sub Report please.
      > > [14:16] <James[Code_SB]> for sure
      > > [14:17] <James[Code_SB]> The following tabs have been implemented as part of the latest round of UI
      > > work:
      > > [14:17] <James[Code_SB]> * Race Tab
      > > [14:17] <James[Code_SB]> * TemplatesTab
      > > [14:17] <James[Code_SB]> * Domains Tab
      > > [14:17] <James[Code_SB]> * Gear Purchase tab
      > > [14:17] <James[Code_SB]> * Equipping Tab
      > > [14:17] <James[Code_SB]> * Character Sheet Tab
      > > [14:17] <James[Code_SB]> In addition we have merged the UI code with the current trunk code in a new
      > > branch. Thus we have the UI now working nicely with the CDOM core.
      > > [14:17] <James[Code_SB]> There have been a couple of design reviews and we will commence a BoD beta
      > > for feedback on the UI as it stands shortly.
      > > [14:18] <James[Code_SB]> There are still a number of areas that need to be completed before it can
      > > replace the old UI, so it will stay in the new branch until then
      > > [14:18] <James[Code_SB]> Questions?
      > > [14:19] <@[Chair]Andrew> Sounds good, do we a projected ETA for Beta Testing, and I understand we'll
      > > be using the JIRA for bugs, do we have anything new in JIRA for just the UI Beta?
      > > [14:20] <James[Code_SB]> I'll create a new component for them to be registered under
      > > [14:20] <@[Chair]Andrew> Cool.
      > > [14:20] <James[Code_SB]> The beta should start in the next week or two I would think
      > > [14:21] <@[Chair]Andrew> I have a Code/Arch question/bug - I'm discovering an issue of the CHOOSE's
      > > not being backwards compatible. This is causing a divergence for the Trunk/5.16 OOC release.
      > > [14:21] <James[Code_SB]> You've raised that as a bug haven't you?
      > > [14:21] <@[Chair]Andrew> Do we have anyway to address the backwards issue, or do we need to do
      > > separate path releases for OOC?
      > > [14:22] <@[Chair]Andrew> I've raised one such bug, and it may increase to two based upon something
      > > David informed me of.
      > > [14:22] <James[Code_SB]> I'll have a look into that one and see if it is just an error
      > > [14:22] <James[Code_SB]> Add the second as a note to the first initially and I'll see if they are
      > > the same. We can then split them if needed
      > > [14:23] <@[Chair]Andrew> Will do, after I confirm the bug.
      > > [14:23] <@[Chair]Andrew> Okay, I think that covers team business and sub reports, does anyone have
      > > any other matters to bring forward?
      > > [14:23] <James[Code_SB]> Not from me
      > > [14:25] <@[Chair]Andrew> Okay, I have one issue - Wiki Vandals. I'm looking to lock down new
      > > registration and require admins to create new accounts, I think this is a simple and less intrusive
      > > solution than putting up more roadblocks and extensions. Any thoughts on this?
      > > [14:25] <James[Code_SB]> It would be preferable to making editing harder yes
      > > [14:25] <PapaDRB[Ad_PR_2n> Works for me. Vandals should be taken out and shot
      > > [14:26] <@[Chair]Andrew> Eric has already agreed. Anestis offered solutions, but those involved more
      > > add-ons, and a lot more effort.
      > > [14:26] <@[Chair]Andrew> And considering we haven't had a legit new user in over six months, I think
      > > this would solve the vandal issue.
      > > [14:27] <@[Chair]Andrew> Okay, David or any observers, any questions or concerns?
      > > [14:27] <PapaDRB[Ad_PR_2n> Nope. All is good from my end
      > > [14:28] <@[Chair]Andrew> I'll give folks a minute to answer up before calling the meeting to a close
      > > [14:30] <@[Chair]Andrew> Meeting called to a close *Bangs Gavel* thanks for coming every one.
      > > [14:30] <James[Code_SB]> Thanks Andrew
      > >
      > > --
      > > Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      > > Admin Silverback - PCGen Board of Directors
      > > Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
      > > Unique Title "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"
      > > Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"
      > >
      > >
      > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
      > >
      >
    Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.