[PFRPG] Net weapon from Core

  • Terry Milnes
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 8, 2011
      Is there a reason Net is missing from the Core Rulebook dataset? I
      went to make a Bard with a net and the only one I could find is
      Fishing Net. When I get home, I will try to add this to SVN set.
    • Martijn Verburg
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 8, 2011
        Is it definitely an SRD/RSRD item?

        On 8 March 2011 20:28, Terry Milnes <neofax99@...> wrote:

        > Is there a reason Net is missing from the Core Rulebook dataset? I
        > went to make a Bard with a net and the only one I could find is
        > Fishing Net. When I get home, I will try to add this to SVN set.

      • Jonathan Brock
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 8, 2011
          It is.

          http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/equipment.html

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 8, 2011
            In that case a JIRA and a fix will be welcome, thanks Terry!