Re: [pcgen] Help!

    Message 1 of 46 , Mar 8, 2011

      Welcome to PCGen Community.

      I can help. Take a nice deep breath - Which file were you thinking about adding from the official
      file section?

      Second issue - The Console is found in the top bar under the heading of DEBUG.

      Cheers,

      On 3/8/2011 11:50 AM, wishlady wrote:
      > First, I just got PC Gen and am trying to figure out whether the file found in the official file section here that has a bunch of spells and such can be added directly to the program or if I need something special. If it can how do I do it? I am not great with computers and could really use the help.
      > Second, I tried to add a new spell in and it is saying there is an error and that I should check my console...huh? I don't know what to do and I can't customize anything...again Help.

      > PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/

    • Maredudd
      Message 46 of 46 , Jun 7, 2012
        Hi William,

        The basic gear is included with the 3.5 RSRD set so it should be there.

        Maredudd