Re: [pcgen] Is there a way to

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2011

      Yes, you may always customize any aspect of the program. The Sheets are divided into 'HTM/HTML',
      'PDF' and "TXT'. Each with a slightly different way to modify the code.

      We have at least one main guru for the outputsheets who is active and willing to assist, and a few
      non-guru's who can assist with a few of the less major aspects.

      Just ask about what you need and someone will be more than happy to point you in the correct direction.

      Mind you, adding a stat is fairly easy (depending on if you mean something like Strength,
      Constitution, etc), vs. completely re-arranging the layout of the sheet.