Re: XML error when exporting to PDF

  • papa_drb
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 2 6:15 PM
      http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/DATA-242

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 2 6:25 PM

        I'm not finding World Traveller, which data sets did you say you were using?

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 2 6:29 PM

          never mind, traveler was miss-spelled in my search. I'm guessing it's all fixed in the Release 4
          version, cause nothing in my editor says is illegal characters.

          Please grab the latest version, and let me know if you still have the issue.

          World Traveler KEY:World Traveler ~ Trait CATEGORY:Special Ability TYPE:Trait.RaceTrait
          PREMULT:1,[PREABILITY:1,CATEGORY=Special Ability,World Traveler ~
          Trait],[!PREABILITY:1,CATEGORY=Special Ability,TYPE.RaceTrait]
          PRERACE:1,Human%,RACESUBTYPE=Human DESC:Your family has taken the love of travel to an extreme,
          roaming the world extensively. You've seen dozens of cultures and have learned to appreciate the
          diversity of what the world has to offer.
          STACK:NO MULT:YES CHOOSE:NUMCHOICES=1|SKILLSNAMED|Knowledge (Local)|Diplomacy|Sense
          Motive BONUS:SKILL|LIST|1|TYPE=Trait
          CSKILL:LIST SOURCEPAGE:p.332

          On 3/2/2011 6:25 PM, Andrew wrote:
          > Hi,
          >
          > I'm not finding World Traveller, which data sets did you say you were using?
          >
          > On 3/2/2011 12:47 PM, danskmacabre@... wrote:
          >> Hi I have PCGEN 5164.
          >> Using the Pathfinder dataset (whatever came with 5164)
          >> I have found that the export to pdf crashes on an invalid symbol in th xml file.
          >> After some testing I found it was the world traveller trait that caused the problem. I assume it inserts an invalid character somewhere there.
          >> If I remove the world traveller trait, it exports fine.
          >>
          >> Just a heads up :)
          >>

          >> ------------------------------------
          >>
          >> Related Lists
          >> PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/

          >> Yahoo! Groups Links

        • papa_drb
          Message 4 of 5 , May 10, 2011
            danskmacabre,

            This appears to have been fixed. Please download the latest Pathfinder data sets (OOC release #5) and confirm,

            thanks,

            -- david
            Papa.DRB