Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Aspect tag

Expand Messages
  • David R. Bender
    What is the output token so I can print out Aspect tags? -- -- david Papa.DRB My better half and me (jpg)
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 2, 2011
    • 0 Attachment
      What is the "output" token so I can print out Aspect tags?
      --

      -- david
      Papa.DRB

      My better half and me (jpg)
      <http://mysite.verizon.net/vze16ni4g/Nana-and-Papa2.JPG>
      Love Me If You Can by Toby Keith (video)
      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Qu7jGYzS_A>

      Madness takes its toll - please have exact change.
      Rule of thumb for software: The first 80% of the development takes 80%
      of the planned time. The last 20% takes the other 80%.
      For those who believe, no proof is necessary, for those who don't
      believe, no proof is possible. (Stuart Chase 1888-1985)
    • papa_drb
      Ok, figured out SaveBonus (has to be type also). Is there a list of Aspects and what their types are? -- david Papa.DRB
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 2, 2011
      • 0 Attachment
        Ok, figured out SaveBonus (has to be type also). Is there a list of Aspects and what their types are?

        -- david
        Papa.DRB

        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "David R. Bender" <Papa.DRB@...> wrote:
        >
        > What is the "output" token so I can print out Aspect tags?
        > --
        >
        > -- david
        > Papa.DRB
      • Martijn Verburg
        The docs list some under ASPECT, not sure if that s a complete list or not. - K ... [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 7, 2011
        • 0 Attachment
          The docs list some under ASPECT, not sure if that's a complete list or not.
          - K

          On 2 March 2011 19:28, papa_drb <Papa.DRB@...> wrote:

          >
          >
          > Ok, figured out SaveBonus (has to be type also). Is there a list of Aspects
          > and what their types are?
          >
          > -- david
          > Papa.DRB
          >
          >
          > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "David R. Bender" <Papa.DRB@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > What is the "output" token so I can print out Aspect tags?
          > > --
          > >
          > > -- david
          > > Papa.DRB
          >
          >
          >


          [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
        • Andrew
          Hi, You can also look at the 4e Output Sheet Code - It uses a bunch of them if you need samples. ... -- Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing) Admin Silverback - PCGen
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 7, 2011
          • 0 Attachment
            Hi,

            You can also look at the 4e Output Sheet Code - It uses a bunch of them if you need samples.


            On 4/7/2011 10:23 AM, Martijn Verburg wrote:
            > The docs list some under ASPECT, not sure if that's a complete list or not.
            > - K
            >
            > On 2 March 2011 19:28, papa_drb<Papa.DRB@...> wrote:
            >
            >>
            >> Ok, figured out SaveBonus (has to be type also). Is there a list of Aspects
            >> and what their types are?
            >>
            >> -- david
            >> Papa.DRB
            >>
            >>
            >> --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "David R. Bender"<Papa.DRB@...> wrote:
            >>> What is the "output" token so I can print out Aspect tags?
            >>> --
            >>>
            >>> -- david
            >>> Papa.DRB
            >>
            >>
            >
            > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
            >
            >
            >
            > ------------------------------------
            >
            > Related Lists
            > PCGen's release site: http://pcgen.sourceforge.net
            > PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/
            > PCGen's Roadmap: http://wiki.pcgen.org/index.php?title=Roadmap
            > PCGen's alpha build: http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/07_autobuilds.php
            > PCGen's Online Docs: http://pcgen-test.org/autobuilds/pcgen-docs/index.html
            > PCGen's Backup Autobuilds and Docs: http://pcgen.akozakis.id.au/autobuilds/download.html
            >
            > PCGen List File Help: http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/PCGenListFileHelp/
            > (for assistance in creating new homebrew or official list files)
            >
            > PCGen Experimental: http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/pcgen_experimental/
            > (for new official data source development)
            > Yahoo! Groups Links
            >
            >
            >
            >

            --
            Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
            Admin Silverback - PCGen Board of Directors
            Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
            Unique Title "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"
            Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"


            [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
          • David R. Bender
            Ah, thanks! That I will do... -- david Papa.DRB My better half and me (jpg) Love Me If You Can by Toby
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 7, 2011
            • 0 Attachment
              Ah, thanks! That I will do...

              -- david
              Papa.DRB

              My better half and me (jpg)
              <http://mysite.verizon.net/vze16ni4g/Nana-and-Papa2.JPG>
              Love Me If You Can by Toby Keith (video)
              <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Qu7jGYzS_A>

              Madness takes its toll - please have exact change.
              Rule of thumb for software: The first 80% of the development takes 80%
              of the planned time. The last 20% takes the other 80%.
              For those who believe, no proof is necessary, for those who don't
              believe, no proof is possible. (Stuart Chase 1888-1985)

              On 4/7/2011 1:26 PM, Andrew wrote:
              > Hi,
              >
              > You can also look at the 4e Output Sheet Code - It uses a bunch of them if you need samples.
              >
              >
              > On 4/7/2011 10:23 AM, Martijn Verburg wrote:
              >> The docs list some under ASPECT, not sure if that's a complete list or not.
              >> - K
              >>
              >> On 2 March 2011 19:28, papa_drb<Papa.DRB@...> wrote:
              >>
              >>> Ok, figured out SaveBonus (has to be type also). Is there a list of Aspects
              >>> and what their types are?
              >>>
              >>> -- david
              >>> Papa.DRB
              >>>
              >>>
              >>> --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "David R. Bender"<Papa.DRB@...> wrote:
              >>>> What is the "output" token so I can print out Aspect tags?
              >>>> --
              >>>>
              >>>> -- david
              >>>> Papa.DRB
            Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.