JIRA Locked message

  • David R. Bender
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2011
      I am getting a JIRA locked message when trying to access it. Can someone
      who has authority to the server, clear the lock and restart it. Thanks.
      --

      -- david
      Papa.DRB

      My better half and me (jpg)

      Rule of thumb for software: The first 80% of the development takes 80%
      of the planned time. The last 20% takes the other 80%.