JIRA Locked message
- I am getting a JIRA locked message when trying to access it. Can someone
who has authority to the server, clear the lock and restart it. Thanks.
My better half and me (jpg)
Love Me If You Can by Toby Keith (video)
Madness takes its toll - please have exact change.
Rule of thumb for software: The first 80% of the development takes 80%
of the planned time. The last 20% takes the other 80%.
For those who believe, no proof is necessary, for those who don't
believe, no proof is possible. (Stuart Chase 1888-1985)