Re: [pcgen] Re: Pathfinder Advanced Players Guide OOC Data Set Update 4 Released!
- It has been fixed in SVN 14637. If you are not taking "Bonus Domain
Power Use" as a Druid, this won't affect anything, since the Cleric one
gets loaded first.
My better half and me (jpg)
Love Me If You Can by Toby Keith (video)
Madness takes its toll - please have exact change.
Rule of thumb for software: The first 80% of the development takes 80%
of the planned time. The last 20% takes the other 80%.
For those who believe, no proof is necessary, for those who don't
believe, no proof is possible. (Stuart Chase 1888-1985)
On 2/28/2011 6:04 PM, Allen Cohn wrote:
> I'm getting a "Bonus Domain Power Use" load error when I load APG. Is anyone else having this problem?
> SEVERE WARNING: Duplicate object name: Bonus Domain Power Use
> Orignal: file:/C:/Program%20Files/PCGen/PCGen5164/data/alpha/paizo/pathfinder_rpg/advanced_players_guide/pfapg_abilities_racial.lst
> Duplicate: file:/C:/Program%20Files/PCGen/PCGen5164/data/alpha/paizo/pathfinder_rpg/advanced_players_guide/pfapg_abilities_racial.lst
> WARNING: Not loading duplicate.
> SEVERE More than one Ability with key/name Bonus Domain Power Use was built
> All Done
> Related Lists
> PCGen's release site: http://pcgen.sourceforge.net
> PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/
> PCGen's Roadmap: http://wiki.pcgen.org/index.php?title=Roadmap
> PCGen's alpha build: http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/07_autobuilds.php
> PCGen's Online Docs: http://pcgen-test.org/autobuilds/pcgen-docs/index.html
> PCGen's Backup Autobuilds and Docs: http://pcgen.akozakis.id.au/autobuilds/download.html
> PCGen List File Help: http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/PCGenListFileHelp/
> (for assistance in creating new homebrew or official list files)
> PCGen Experimental: http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/pcgen_experimental/
> (for new official data source development)
> Yahoo! Groups Links