Re: Pathfinder Advanced Players Guide OOC Data Set Update 4 Released!

  • Allen Cohn
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2011
      I'm getting a "Bonus Domain Power Use" load error when I load APG. Is anyone else having this problem?

      Allen

      SEVERE WARNING: Duplicate object name: Bonus Domain Power Use
      Orignal: file:/C:/Program%20Files/PCGen/PCGen5164/data/alpha/paizo/pathfinder_rpg/advanced_players_guide/pfapg_abilities_racial.lst
      Duplicate: file:/C:/Program%20Files/PCGen/PCGen5164/data/alpha/paizo/pathfinder_rpg/advanced_players_guide/pfapg_abilities_racial.lst
      WARNING: Not loading duplicate.
      SEVERE More than one Ability with key/name Bonus Domain Power Use was built
      All Done
    • David R. Bender
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2011
        It has been fixed in SVN 14637. If you are not taking "Bonus Domain
        Power Use" as a Druid, this won't affect anything, since the Cleric one
        gets loaded first.

        -- david
        Papa.DRB

        My better half and me (jpg)

        Rule of thumb for software: The first 80% of the development takes 80%
        of the planned time. The last 20% takes the other 80%.