RE: [pcgen] Feat (was RE: [pcgen] Filters)

  • Caleb Ulfers
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2011
      I should have given a clearer description of what I wanted to know (I realized I wouldn't be able to use filters to do what I wanted anyway). I was wondering whether it was/is possible to make a feat which called up a chooser which only showed the creatures which had INT scores less than 4 and were neither animals nor magical beasts.

      To: pcgen@yahoogroups.com
      From: maredudd@...
      Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 10:53:34 -0500
      Subject: Re: [pcgen] Filters

      Greetings Caleb!

      Can you give us a clearer description of what you wish to filter? Which tab are you wishing to do this filtering on?

      Thanks!

      Maredudd

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 8, 2011

        That would be a feature request based upon my understanding of what is possible today.