Pathfinder Advanced Players Guide OOC Data Set Update 4 Released!

  • David R. Bender
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 27, 2011
      The PCGen Team is proud to announce the release and
      immediate availability of the fourth update to the Pathfinder Advanced
      Players Guide OOC Data Set!

      Download your copy today:

      https://sourceforge.net/projects/pcgen/files/PCGen%20Stable%20Datasets/5.16.4%20OOC%20Data%20Sets/

      This release is the fourth in a series of updates aimed at bringing the
      most current fixes for the Pathfinder APG data set to v5.16.4. It can be
      installed on top of updates 1, 2 and 3 but does not require them.

      Besides delivering the latest APG data set, this file patches the
      Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook and Bestiary. For more
      information about this release, including OOC installation instructions,
      please check out the full release notes here:
      _
      _
      _http://master.dl.sourceforge.net/project/pcgen/PCGen%20Stable%20Datasets/5.16.4%20OOC%20Data%20Sets/pcgen-pathfinder-apg-dataset-update-release-notes-5164.html_
      _
      _
      This release is an "alpha" release and therefore will contain errors.
      The PCGen Team is dedicated to providing full support for the Pathfinder
      Roleplaying Game so we ask you, the PCGen Community, to help us by
      putting this data set through its paces and reporting any bugs you find
      to the PCGen Team by posting them here on PCGen@Yahoo!. Please include
      [PATHFINDER] in the subject line for your report.

      PCGen is an RPG character generator and maintenance program
      (d20 systems). All datafiles are ASCII text files so they can be
      modified by users for their own campaigns. For more information about
      PCGen, join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pcgen/ or visit our
      website at http://pcgen.sourceforge.net <http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/>
      <http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/> and wiki at http://wiki.pcgen.org/.
      <http://wiki.pcgen.org/>

      This dataset uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo
      Publishing, LLC, which are used under Paizo's Community Use Policy. We
      are expressly prohibited from charging you to use or access this
      content. This dataset is not published, endorsed, or specifically
      approved by Paizo Publishing. For more information about Paizo's
      Community Use Policy, please visithttp://paizo.com/communityuse.For more
      information about Paizo Publishing and Paizo products, please
      visithttp://paizo.com <http://paizo.com/>
    • Allen Cohn
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 28, 2011
        I'm getting a "Bonus Domain Power Use" load error when I load APG. Is anyone else having this problem?

        Allen

        SEVERE WARNING: Duplicate object name: Bonus Domain Power Use
        Orignal: file:/C:/Program%20Files/PCGen/PCGen5164/data/alpha/paizo/pathfinder_rpg/advanced_players_guide/pfapg_abilities_racial.lst
        Duplicate: file:/C:/Program%20Files/PCGen/PCGen5164/data/alpha/paizo/pathfinder_rpg/advanced_players_guide/pfapg_abilities_racial.lst
        WARNING: Not loading duplicate.
        SEVERE More than one Ability with key/name Bonus Domain Power Use was built
        All Done
      • David R. Bender
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1, 2011
          It has been fixed in SVN 14637. If you are not taking "Bonus Domain
          Power Use" as a Druid, this won't affect anything, since the Cleric one
          gets loaded first.

          -- david
          Papa.DRB

          My better half and me (jpg)

          Rule of thumb for software: The first 80% of the development takes 80%
          of the planned time. The last 20% takes the other 80%.