RE: [pcgen] Re: [OS]How do I filter weapons/equipment?

  • Andrew Wardell
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 26, 2011
      Could you possibly (and someone is going to have to correct my syntax here.)
      use something like (MIN(COUNT(EQTYPE.WEAPON),3) to show *only* the first 3
      weapons? You'd then make sure to change the order of the weapons in the
      Inventory tab to float the important ones to the top.

      I already do this in part.I put the weapons I want to see on the first page
      by changing the order, and let PCGen toss the rest onto the secondary pages
      (for the 'combined' sheet).