Re: [pcgen] Re: Zen Archer Weapon Specialization
- Upload the .pcg file to the files area so we can take a look at it please.
My better half and me
Love Me If You Can by Toby Keith
Madness takes its toll - please have exact change.
Rule of thumb for software: The first 80% of the development takes 80%
of the planned time. The last 20% takes the other 80%.
On 2/19/2011 12:39 PM, PVOICE wrote:
> You do have to take weapon focus, which the player has done.
> --- In email@example.com, "Paul"<nylanfs@...> wrote:
>> Don't you still have to qualify for weapon specialization? IE take Weapon Focus for the weapon?
>> --- In firstname.lastname@example.org, "PVOICE"<curry.perry@> wrote:
>>> BTW I'm using PCGen 5.16.4
>>> --- In email@example.com, "PVOICE"<curry.perry@> wrote:
>>>> The Monk Zen Archer is supposed to get weapon specialization when reaching level 6 as a bonus feat. Under tab Feats& Abilities - Class Abilities I'm only seeing Weapon Focus. I should be able to select Weapon Specialization once reaching level 6.
>>>> I've checked the LST file and the coding looks correct.
>>>> Color me confused.
> Related Lists
> PCGen's release site: http://pcgen.sourceforge.net
> PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/
> PCGen's Roadmap: http://wiki.pcgen.org/index.php?title=Roadmap
> PCGen's alpha build: http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/07_autobuilds.php
> PCGen's Online Docs: http://pcgen-test.org/autobuilds/pcgen-docs/index.html
> PCGen's Backup Autobuilds and Docs: http://pcgen.akozakis.id.au/autobuilds/download.html
> PCGen List File Help: http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/PCGenListFileHelp/
> (for assistance in creating new homebrew or official list files)
> PCGen Experimental: http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/pcgen_experimental/
> (for new official data source development)
> Yahoo! Groups Links