Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: [pcgen] Re: Pathfinder Psioncs Unleased

Expand Messages
  • Sheng Long Gradilla
    You forgot to direct him to the thread, buddy! It s not easy to find it, as it is on the third page of the Pathfinder section of the forum. Here it is:
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 18, 2011
    • 0 Attachment
      You forgot to direct him to the thread, buddy!

      It's not easy to find it, as it is on the third page of the Pathfinder
      section of the forum.
      Here it is:
      http://dreamscarredpress.com/dragonfly/ForumsPro/viewtopic/t=1054.html



      On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 1:46 PM, distant_scholar <adventure@...>wrote:

      >
      >
      > I've worked up an ostensibly complete and correct data set for it; it's
      > currently available on Dreamscarred Press' discussion boards. I haven't been
      > able to test it much, and haven't had a lot of help in testing it, so I'd
      > appreciate some.
      >
      > I also haven't had much time to work on it recently (too busy), but I hope
      > to get back to it in a week or three. But, please, test it out and let me
      > know what works, and what doesn't.
      >
      >
      > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Sheng Long Gradilla <sheng.long.gradilla@...>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > distant_scholar is working on the dataset, you will certainly get his
      > answer
      > > shortly.
      > >
      > >
      > > On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 9:21 AM, Patrick <pshrewsbury@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > >
      > > >
      > > > Publisher Dreamscarred Press
      > > > Psionics Unleashed
      > > > Pathfinder Compatable
      > > >
      > > >
      > > > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "David R. Bender" <Papa.DRB@> wrote:
      > > > >
      > > > > What Pathfinder Psionics? My understanding is that Paizo is not going
      > to
      > > > > do a Psionic handbook, at least not for a couple of years.
      > > > >
      > > > > -- david
      > > > > Papa.DRB
      > > > >
      > > > > My better half and me
      > > > > <http://mysite.verizon.net/vze16ni4g/Nana-and-Papa2.JPG>
      > > > > Love Me If You Can by Toby Keith
      > > > > <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Qu7jGYzS_A>
      > > > >
      > > > > Madness takes its toll - please have exact change.
      > > > > Rule of thumb for software: The first 80% of the development takes
      > 80%
      > > > > of the planned time. The last 20% takes the other 80%.
      > > > >
      > > > > On 2/17/2011 11:59 AM, PVOICE wrote:
      > > > > > Anyone working on this source material?
      > > > >
      > > >
      > > >
      > > >
      > >
      > >
      > >
      > > --
      > > - Sheng Long Gradilla
      > > -=={UDIC}==-
      > >
      > >
      > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
      > >
      >
      >
      >



      --
      - Sheng Long Gradilla
      -=={UDIC}==-


      [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
    Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.